I did quite a bit this weekend. It feels like it flew by, but I’m definitely paying for it now. Muscles… so… weak… so… tired…Friday
- helped move the sofa sleeper and single bed out of our apartment and into a friend’s in Palo Alto (so good to have them gone!).
- went out to dinner at a new Indian restaurant called Marigold on University Avenue(Yum!).
- stopped by the Apple Store and checked out the new iPods. (Groovy, baby! Yeah!)
- went out to breakfast with a bunch of friends (Denny’s Meat Lover’s $4.99 special was awful. Got what I paid for I guess).
- rearranged the furniture, vacuumed, assembled a rocker chair from Ikea that’s been sitting in our back room for about a year (apartment looks so different now).
- tried to repair a halogen lamp (failed miserably).
- bought new underwear (yay)!
- competed in an indoor rock climbing competition called Cranko de Mayo at Planet Granite (mixed emotions about performance early on but had personal breakthrough at end).
- watched the KFOG Kaboom fireworks from the Sony Metreon with some friends (kaboom!).
- went out to dinner at Max’s in San Francisco (mmm… macaroons).
- slept in (zzz).
- went to the Farmer’s Market in Mountain View (mmm… almonds, cherries, dried nectarines, zucchini, eggs, strawberries).
- did 8 loads of laundry (ugh. including 2 sets of sheets and a duvet cover).
- video conferenced with Mom and family for Mother’s Day (Hi, Mom!).
- ran 5.25 miles with Eric (farthest yet! Heartrate of 190bpm reached. Ouch!).